IT solutions company, MainOne is calling for applications for the role of Human Resources (HR) Intern.
According to MainOne’s recruitment update, the HR Intern will provide administrative support for the firm’s recruitment activities, and facilitate the timely placement of the right candidates with the company.
Successful applicants would be expected to perform the following duties:
- Support hiring units to make requisitions on the Company’s Recruitment Portal.
- Ensure all assigned roles have a detailed JD.
- Post internal and external vacancies.
- Source for potential candidates for assigned cadres through online channels (e.g. social platforms).
- Maintain an unsolicited CVs database by reviewing weekly the general HR mailboxes for unsolicited applications and CVs, screening and sorting suitable CVs for further review.
- Conduct initial CV sifts and shortlist candidates for assigned grade levels.
- Conduct first level telephone interviews to screen candidates when required.
- Shortlist and summarize CVs for easier evaluation before sending to hiring departmental heads.
- Administer psychometric tests or similar tests that assess the applicant’s personality fit for all sales candidates.
- Coordinate assessment tests and interview sessions for successful candidates.
Read also: Fully-funded 2022 TechGirls Exchange Program
- Compile test scores/results and upload assessment scripts on the recruitment portal.
- Provide feedback to candidates within the stipulated process turnaround time.
- Assist with populating a talent and succession database to create a pipeline for all roles across the company’s functions/departments, especially hard to fill/ critical roles.
- Draft employment contracts for assigned levels.
- Obtain and assess credentials of candidates.
- Support the coordination of the new hire orientation and on-boarding process.
- Track recruitment statistics and generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for assigned roles.
Applicants are expected to possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, with at least, one year of relevant experience in recruitment and selection.
Applicants are also expected to have excellent communication, interviewing and research skills, coupled with analytical and problem solving skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is also required.
For more information, and to apply, click here