HOW TO GET CHEAP DATA PLANS IN NIGERIA? YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DATA AGAIN!
There are many data sellers in Nigeria to choose from, but when talking about cheap data, we must also consider other factors e.g.the reliability of the seller e.t.c.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO CHECK FOR?
- Price of data: Different sellers go with different prices for their products. For example, MTN 1GB sells for N300 at some vendors, while some sell it as low as 280.
- Reliability of Seller: Not all sellers can be trusted when it comes to online transactions and payments. You have to be sure if they will deliver the data on time.
- Refund System: this is also an aspect that we must check because of the itch in the Nigeria network. In case the data recharge failed, do they refund you immediately?
- Time of delivery of data: after the payment for data, check for the delivery and how instant it is.
Three sites that can give you cheap data in Nigeria:
The three sites below meet the four criteria listed at the beginning:
- 1APP.NG: this is a reliable platform to get your data at a very affordable price. 1GB MTN sells for N290 and has one-month validity. One of the reasons I recommend 1APP is their customer support service. They give quick responses and solve any of your issues.
- Vinepay.net: this is also a reliable platform to get data because of its quick delivery.
- Delightpay.net: this is a platform you can trust and has been serving many people well.
- Abukpay.net: this is also a reliable platform to get data because of its quick delivery.