In line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future, DAAYTA 2021 initiative seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Due to the current global pandemic, DAAYTA 2021 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Submit their application which must be their original work.
- Have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers.
- Be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required.
- Be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2021.
- Understand the business of ARM, what we stand for.
- Be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador.
Subject to the Terms & Conditions, the winner of DAAYTA 2021 will receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (Twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- Contribution to working capital.
- Participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- Receive a 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
Application submission is set for Monday, 7th December, 2020.
To start the application process, you are required to have a Venture profile. Click here to proceed with the application.