CcHub and iHub created a program that not only focuses on women-led technology businesses, but women-led businesses as a whole, and how these can better leverage technology to scale their solutions in the African market
The focus has been on the need for female entrepreneurs to be supported in leveraging technology in their businesses- regardless of the sector and bringing them fully to the technology space.
iHub & CcHub Women in Business programme (2nd Cohort) has been successfully launched.
This program will focus on businesses in Nigeria and Kenya with the aim to:
- Enhance the ways in which women-led businesses leverage technology to better serve their market
- Build the capacity of women-led businesses to secure capital
- Catalyse the expansion efforts of women-led businesses in the African market
- Build the capacity of women-led businesses to attract, develop and retain quality talent to their teams
- Access to market
The criteria for participation in the program include:
- Women-led business interested in leveraging technology to scale their businesses
- Registered, with operations in Kenya or Nigeria
- Strong (well-rounded) founding team, working full-time on the business
- Businesses with proven traction in the market (e.g. customers, revenue)
- Scalable businesses that meet a real need
If you fit the above criteria, please fill out this application form.
On July 31st, they will host a webinar to answer questions from potential applicants.
To register click here